Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have experience with Toni & Guy Clarendon Street?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Swear to god I got the best hair cut I've ever had from Toni & Guy Clarendon St! I have quite long hair and it's curly so not the easiest to manage, but three months later the cut is still great. The colour was lovely as well, seeing as how I was trying to cover up a particularly bad dye job :p He also dried my properly curly, it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Definitely recommend them too. A colourist called Amanda did a brilliant job on my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Toni & Guy Clarendon Street are my regular hairdressers for the last 3 years. I go to the top stylist level so my haircuts are usually in the region of E80 but I'm usually a very happy customer.

I had one disappointing experience earlier this year when a hairdresser about one level down from the top cut my layers asymmetrically. When I went back in, the style director fixed them himself. That was a good outcome from a bad situation.

I don't get colour (my hair colour is the only thing I like about it), so I have no experience there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 carolineangela

Thanks for the feedback girls :) sounds like it's a safe bet.

I just bought the offer so bring on the Christmas break!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

<DELETED BY OP>

I know this thread will be locked after this but...seriously... 3 weeks off work??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Savage1978

locked? why?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread, therefore locked.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement