Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is unbelievable! Joe Lieberman trying to pretend WTC7 did not happen.

Options
  • 19-12-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Is this suspicious or what?

I was a little curious before, but this has just made me downright suspicious. He knows full well WTC7 went down that day, here he is trying to brainwash people into thinking it didn't happen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

i don't like lieberman at all, never have.
    he was asked a reasonable question there and,for me, gave a defensive, unsatisfactory answer. i didn't read it that he was trying to say that WTC 7 never collapsed.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

loldog wrote: »
    Is this suspicious or what?

I was a little curious before, but this has just made me downright suspicious. He knows full well WTC7 went down that day, here he is trying to brainwash people into thinking it didn't happen.

Before I watch the clip do you know where he was speaking? You can clearly see an inverted pentacle in the stained glass window to Joe "I am a Zionist!" Lieberman's left.

Pentagram in a circle. Freemasons/witches love it.

459bfad02436d_12459n.jpg
    http://s.ecrater.com/stores/12459/459bfad02436d_12459n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Before I watch the clip do you know where he was speaking? You can clearly see an inverted pentacle in the stained glass window to Joe "I am a Zionist!" Lieberman's left.

Actually that looks more like a hexagram given that it has 6 points. I would have thought you'd know what they looked like at this stage BB. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

459bfad02436d_12459n.jpg

Its not a pentagram, its a star of david. It appears he is speaking at either a synagogue or possibly a Jewish heritage centre, as there is other jewish symbols in the window such as a menorah and a star of david engraved on the wall.

The guy who asks the question says that the 9/11 commission report omitted building 7 collapsing. Thats not true. To be honest I'd say the question probably just confused Lieberman.

gizmo wrote: »
    Actually that looks more like a hexagram given that it has 6 points. I would have thought you'd know what they looked like at this stage BB. :pac:

haha. Let's never talk of this again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Satan-Facepalms.jpg

Satan face palms.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

ah Yekahs The 9/11 Comission Report DID Ignore building seven in its first incarnation, the Report on Building seven took about 8 years to release

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

RGDATA! wrote: »
    i didn't read it that he was trying to say that WTC 7 never collapsed.

He said:
    Every now and then I meet someone along the trail who asks me about this building 7 but I have no evidence that this really occurred.

I know what it sounds like to me.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

ah Yekahs The 9/11 Comission Report DID Ignore building seven in its first incarnation, the Report on Building seven took about 8 years to release

I think you may be confusing the NIST reports and the 9/11 Commission Report.

The 9/11 Commission Report was, obviously the report produced by the 9/11 Commission. It is, in essence, a description of the events leading up to the attacks, and the lessons that can be learned.

The 9/11 Commssion Report does not mention any of the collateral damage buildings (with the notable distinction of the Marriott Hotel).

In total, I believe at least 14 buildings were either destroyed, or damaged sufficiently to be subsequently torn down :

North Tower (WTC1)
    South Tower (WTC2)
    Marriott Hotel (WTC3)
    WTC4
    WTC5
    US Customs House (WTC6)
    WTC7
    St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church
    Deutsche Bank Building (130 Liberty Street)
    Fiterman Hall (30 West Broadway)
    4 Albany Street
    130 Cedar Street
    133-135 Greenwich Street
    21-23 Thames Street

found here, and from teh subsequent links.

Of these 14, the 9/11 Commission Report mentions...3 (that I can find). WTC 1 and 2 (North Tower and South Tower) are obviously mentioned. The third? WTC 3 - the Marriott Hotel.

Why was WTC3 singled out by the Commission for mention? I've no idea...but apparently no-one is asking about that.

Is it suspicious that one of the other eleven wasn't mentioned? I don't know...I'd need to hear why that one is somehow worthy of attention within the scope of the Commission's work.

Ultimately, unless one already concludes that there was a conspiracy, there is nothing linking WTC7's collapse to the events of the day, other then "collateral damage". NIST investigated why the building collapsed...but the Commission had no discernable reason to include it in their scope that I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Every now and then I meet someone along the trail who asks me about this building 7 but I have no evidence that this really occurred.
    Sounds like the "this" he's referring to is "a controlled demolition" as truthers claim.

He's just not putting it across very well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

459bfad02436d_12459n.jpg

"And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have a demonstration of a CTer's incredible ability to see what he wants to see"

;)

DeBunny wrote: »
    "And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have a demonstration of a CTer's incredible ability to see what he wants to see"

;)

meh hexagram/pentagram both occult symbols adopted by freemasons.

71876HE6RGL._SS500_.gif
    I checked Jewish sources and all their encyclopaedias attested that it was not originally Jewish and was not used as the symbol for any of the twelve tribes of Israel. Jewish sources said it wasn’t originally Jewish.
    ..The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of “Red Shield” or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, to Cabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.
    http://mureo.com/news/hexagram-six-pointed-star.html

dublin%20temple.jpg
    Royal Arch Lodge Room, Grand Lodge of Ireland

Logo-PSNI.jpg
    PSNI

Orange-Order-Flag.jpg
    Orange Order

2vm5ws3.jpg

THE UVF

theosophical_society.jpg
    Theosophical Society

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHwsIicHgagBtCuQO9ZHjyJdiJMapfsdIOuB0I4OVleqQMolm1Eg
    Society of the golden dawn

jewish-defense-league.jpg

Jewish terrorists the JDL

AKNOH.JPG
    Kaballa Amulet

etc...

cabletow-hexagram.jpg

haha I'm mixing them up again aren't I? Time for bed I think.

Ooooh a star of david in a synagogue! The bastards!

So what you're saying is the baddies use the same symbols as the goodies so the goodies are actually the baddies?

By your logic I therefore declare that any one who uses Cyrillic is a communist.

People use cool looking symbols all the time and their repeated use proves nothing. Ideas and symbols can spread all on their own with out a malicious conspiracy behind it.

And you still saw what you wanted see.

Ooooh a star of david in a synagogue! The bastards!

So what you're saying is the baddies use the same symbols as the goodies so the goodies are actually the baddies?

By your logic I therefore declare that any one who uses Cyrillic is a communist.

People use cool looking symbols all the time and their repeated use proves nothing. Ideas and symbols can spread all on their own with out a malicious conspiracy behind it.

Nah.

I mistook the hexagram for an inverted pentagram.

Points the same. Loved by pagans/witches and mason both.

Nah.

I mistook the hexagram for an inverted pentagram.

Points the same. Loved by pagans/witches and mason both.

This happens every time I post here. I make a point then a CTer blindly reinforces it and I just end up repeating myself. lol

This happens every time I post here. I make a point then a CTer blindly reinforces it and I just end up repeating myself. lol

Maybe you should follow what is actually posted, including your own posts.

These are the points I made:

1. Before I watch the clip do you know where he was speaking? You can clearly see an inverted pentacle in the stained glass window to Joe "I am a Zionist!" Lieberman's left.
    2. Pentagram in a circle. Freemasons/witches love it.
    3. meh hexagram/pentagram both occult symbols adopted by freemasons.
    1 has been clearly established as a mistake on my part which I accepted. 2 and 3 are factually correct.

Do you dispute this?

These are the points you have made:

Exaggeration and stating your opinion as fact as best and lies at worst.

Strawman. Putting words in my mouth. Did you expect me to answer such a silly argument?

False comparison. Again complete nonsense and not worth responding to.
    People use cool looking symbols all the time and their repeated use proves nothing.

Wrong. It proves that they are popular. For what reason? Oh, because they are "cool looking" right?

Ignoring the fact that I never claimed that the symbols use proves anything I doubt these symbols survived for thousands of years because they are "cool looking".
    Ideas and symbols can spread all on their own with out a malicious conspiracy behind it.
    Did I claim otherwise???

Assumption based on your preconcieved notions on what a "CTer" is to which keep labelling me as. I kindly ask that you stop unless you define what you mean as I honestly have no idea other than of course it something you clearly find contemptible.

Then you say this :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You haven't really made a point to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

I presume by "CTer", you are referring to a conspiracy theorister :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Mr Plough wrote: »
    I presume by "CTer", you are referring to a conspiracy theorister :confused:
    mel_gibson.jpg

o rly?

Hi BB, hope santy was good to ye.

First of all; I don't find any one in this forum or on boards.ie contemptible. I may hold views or opinions in contempt, but never an individual or a group. If we were to discuss any thing other than CTs I'm sure we'd get along just fine.

Yes, my initial post was an exaggeration. It was also obviously made in jest. You decided to find offence in what was a friendly jibe. Honestly, no offence was meant. Maybe I should have made that clearer.

Fair play for admitting your mistake. This, how ever, doesn't mean you didn't see what you wanted to see. That's still my opinion and nothing you've said so far has convinced me other wise. To contrary in fact.

I never said I my opinion was fact, or suggested otherwise. More seeing what you want to see. ;)

Would love to post a comprehensive reply, not to mention something a bit more on topic, but I'm off to celebrate doomsday being that little bit closer. :pac:

Happy new year!

Now, Donald Rumsfeld is denying that WTC 7 happened, he says he never heard of it. Fast forward to 1:12 or so to hear the audio:

A commentator on another place in the internets said

"Much of the neo-con agenda revolves around the idea that reality can be created. As long as they stay on message, it doesn't matter that the message is a lie."

I'm beginning to think he's right. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

loldog wrote: »
    Now, Donald Rumsfeld is denying that WTC 7 happened, he says he never heard of it. Fast forward to 1:12 or so to hear the audio:

A commentator on another place in the internets said

"Much of the neo-con agenda revolves around the idea that reality can be created. As long as they stay on message, it doesn't matter that the message is a lie."

I'm beginning to think he's right. :eek:

Quote " Now the second video clip will be the actual video clip of that video collapsing"

Loldog, well done on this post, until I played just over a minute I had no, cough , idea, nudge nudge, how true, wink wink, any of this was!

OK, sorry for the bit of mocking, (following on in good nature from your post), but if you want to engage more I suggest you post something a *bit more reality based instead of this stuff, really its pretty bad, to get a decent thread going you will need something more than this, at least get a clip that has Rumsfeld in the VO.

*With something this edited you are (imho) unlikley to engage a decent level of "debate".

Sorry if this was intended as a joke and I missed it.:)

P.S. do you have the name or website of the guy involved? I like his dedpan delivery. thanks.

You don't think it's Rumsfeld? But why would they lie? :eek:

I'd like to hear the full conversation, hopefully the fuller version will be available soon.

By the way, I'm not interested in "engaging" or "getting a thread going", I just use this forum to share new conspiracy stuff with others who are interested and open minded.

Advertisement