Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlazBlue Christmas Card Competition

Options
  • 17-12-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

At the risk of further tarnishing my hard earned secret keeping title...
    We would like to invite you to take part in a BlazBlue christmas card cover design competition. You can make your card as funny or as serious, as true to the story or as totally random as you like. The only rules are that it must be BlazBlue related and submitted before Wednesday 22nd... December at 3pm.

The winner will recieve some amazing prizes - art cards, some concept art, a calendar and an artbook signed by Mori (director of BBCS), Yamanaka (producer of BBCS) and Kidooka (president of Arc)! Please submit all artwork to the wall of this Facebook page!

Feel free to use the resources we have supplied here: http://blazblue-art-group.deviantart.com/gallery/27544599

Thanks
    Zen United

So all yee arty people get scratching.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

If that Hypedog wins again I'm boycotting BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Alas I couldn't get my actual card design done last night so I started tinkering with some art files I had lying around. :)

163438_1739039072730_1141254339_1917915_6790819_n.jpg

Tis a shame. I reckon I could have nailed the competition had I had more time! Stupid Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Tis still nice though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I was originally doing one card for ever character. This is some of the stuff I didn't get finished. I'll get around to them after Christmas methinks :)

chibis.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Put the logo on it PUT THE LOGO ON IT!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement