Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a place for your horse while u are on holidays!!

Options
  • 17-12-2010 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey people im just looking for some thoughts on what people think of a place for your horse to stay while u are on holidays !!

it would be in the tipperary region and even if its tooo far away for u id still value your opinion.

it would be a small yard only 3 0r 4 horses at a time. excellent standards of care and the horses normal routine would be maintained as best as possible.

very resonable rates which would include feeding, mucking out, brushing, daily excercising, stbling and turnout time etc.

let me know what u think plz !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

So basically, it would be a livery yard?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

i can't see how it would be a good business model. It seems like you would be running a livery yard without the advantage of having it solidly booked every week. Personally I wouldn't like the fuss moving my horse to a strange yard for a short period - If i was heading off for three months etc, id either get someone to loan him for me, or move him to a local livery yard that i knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

I know a guy in Limerick but HE LEAVES HIS HORSE OUTSIDE!

Advertisement