Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mcdonalds....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Funny how McDonalds repeats on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

This isn't MacDonalds fault, it's bad parenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Even though I don't know this lady i bet she is overweight and has overweight kids and it is all McDonald's fault because they force her in there 5 times a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

They should counter-sue for involuntary retardation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

What a retard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

burger king is nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

'I am concerned about the health of my children and feel that McDonald's should be a very limited part of their diet and their childhood experience,' said Ms Parham, from Sacramento.

Then don't take them to McDonalds so often you silly bint. My parents brought me once every 2 months I'd say.
    'But as other busy, working moms and dads know, we have to say 'no' to our young children so many times, and McDonald's makes that so much harder to do

There you have it, she can't control her kids tantrums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

I hate people like her. Its because of people like her that we're in a nanny state. Take some personal responsibility you moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Pass the buck. Typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

'We are confident that parents understand and appreciate that Happy Meals are a fun treat, with quality, right-sized food choices for their children that can fit into a balanced diet,'
    Haha McDonald's pretends to have been unaware of how stupid people can really be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

She can try, she will fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

I think she should be allowed to sue McDonalds.If it wasnt for predatory marketing campaigns targetting children this mother would be a 5 foot 8 inch 8 stone dead ringer for Cindy Crawford instead of a 4 foot 8 inch 18 stone dead ringer for Mary Harney the back end of a bus.

These lawsuits would soon stop if they did what Canada did and enacted a law that for these type of lawsuits makes the loser pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

why doesnt the fat americunt just stay out of mc donalds

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Maybe the mother should have used the search function in McDonald's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

That's absolutely insane. The women on the midday show were talking about it earlier and half of them were saying they hope the woman wins, madness! :eek:

If you add up the calories in your average 3 course meal for your average fancy restaurant I think you will find there are far more calories in it than a McDonalds meal. Fast food isn't too blame for obesity, lazy people eating too much food is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ronin247 wrote: »
    I think she should be allowed to sue McDonalds.If it wasnt for predatory marketing campaigns targetting children this mother would be a 5 foot 8 inch 8 stone dead ringer for Cindy Crawford instead of a 4 foot 8 inch 18 stone dead ringer for Mary Harney the back end of a bus.

These lawsuits would soon stop if they did what Canada did and enacted a law that for these type of lawsuits makes the loser pay.
    A really good idea. Wonder why it hasnt been implemented everywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

That's absolutely insane. The women on the midday show were talking about it earlier and half of them were saying they hope the woman wins, madness! :eek:

If you add up the calories in your average 3 course meal for your average fancy restaurant I think you will find there are far more calories in it than a McDonalds meal. Fast food isn't too blame for obesity, lazy people eating too much food is.

I don't know which is worse, grown women wanting a retard to win a frivolous court case or viewers for encouraging the bitches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

orourkeda wrote: »
    I don't know which is worse, grown women wanting a retard to win a frivolous court case or viewers for encouraging the bitches

Lol. I work from home and only have three channels on the tv, the background noise helps me concentrate. I only pay attention when I hear something particularly retarded to laugh at, like this story. :P
    I wish I could afford sky :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    She can try, she will fail.
    She will definitely fail. It would have major implications if she won. Hope her legal costs ruin her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

OP this thread was started earlier hence the repeating mcdonalds jokes :D

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056122180

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Exodus 1811

I think this is the problem of the childs obesity...
    " Ms Parham says the main reason her six-year-old daughter, Maya, asks to go to McDonald's is to get toys based on Barbie, i-Carly, Shrek, or Strawberry Shortcake. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

all the fat mammas and daddas who take their kids to mcdonalds all the time are to blame

not any marketing $hit....

and when i say fat, i dont mean 15 stone...

try 40 stone...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

If it wasn't for ligation, we'd have pure Darwinism in action *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Some terrible mothers would do anything to pass the blame for their bad parenting skills, I don't see anyone pointing a gun to their head and forcing them to take their kids to McDonalds! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Not his best song but it fits the mood of the thread.

Advertisement