Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch Han Solo & Chewbacca Die noooooooo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

didn't chewie die in one of the later books and saved Han's kids.
    good old george allowing stories to get changed for the sake of it so he can make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Cheers dude thanks for ruining that story line.
    Faolchu wrote: »
    didn't chewie die in one of the later books and saved Han's kids. good old george allowing stories to get changed for the sake of it so he can make money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

my bad put the spolier tag around it now i figured with the books being that old that everyone would have read them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I'd be more concerned about the fact that the video is a massive spoiler for the The Force Unleashed 2 DLC!

Yeah but anyone that bought the first game know that the second great is crap as well.

So I think they are not missing much.
    Mr. K wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned about the fact that the video is a massive spoiler for the The Force Unleashed 2 DLC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

As far as I'm concerned,if it aint in the movies it didn't happen

that is very true.,

have you seen the two han and chew solo books they are set before the films;

not read them but sounds cool
    As far as I'm concerned,if it aint in the movies it didn't happen

that is very true.,

have you seen the two han and chew solo books they are set before the films;

not read them but sounds cool

The only star wars books i ever read was the novellized version of RoTS,which was great, and I also read one or two of those books set before the phantom menace about Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon,they were shíte.

did u check out that thread I put up about the pic of han and chewie its bad ass

http://www.starwars.com/vault/books/news20100304visions/visionmar_img.jpg
    The only star wars books i ever read was the novellized version of RoTS,which was great, and I also read one or two of those books set before the phantom menace about Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon,they were shíte.

did u check out that thread I put up about the pic of han and chewie its bad ass

http://www.starwars.com/vault/books/news20100304visions/visionmar_img.jpg

Seen that,cool

• Advertisement

When I do buy my house that is going on the wall.

It is bad ass.
    Seen that,cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Mr. K wrote: »

Not really, the light side ending is the canonical ending for the first game, as with all Star Wars games, and (if I'm not mistaken) the DLC for the first game just elaborates on the dark side ending. That video anyway is taken from a (or is it some?) DLC which does. As the second game continues the story from the light side ending, it never happened. Like Vegas. Nothing happened.

Its mad now they are actually making movies based around the books...

Advertisement