Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for an Web Design/Development Intern position (NO pay)

Options
  • 17-12-2010 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi guys

I'm looking for an internship in Web design and development in Dublin without any pay. I have some experience of web design, i can use PS, joomla, wordpress, typo3, DW and i can write HTML, CSS and PHP (not very good) code. I do have one year SEO experience in property sector. PM for CV or ref. :D

Regards
    Whufee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

A lot of similar posts going here tonight!

Take a look at the Situations Vacant sticky thread near the top of the dev forum, that might be useful. I'd also recommend you build a portfolio site to show off your work, write a blog etc, that might be useful.

Our company can't take you on directly, but if you want to contact me - email on top right of www.websitedoctor.com - I'll give you any advice I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭whufee

Thank you very much.:D

I built couple of holding-page websites by using Joomla.
    e.g. www.dublin4offices.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭whufee

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Look into the work placements available on www.fas.ie

There are 2 or 3 web related ones, look a bit sh1t though

Advertisement