Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big congratulations

Options
  • 17-12-2010 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to say to all our Garda and fire services and Ambulance,paramedics and the army.Big thanks and congratulations on all they do for the people and get very little thanks for.

Also for this keep up the good work to the Garda.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12013698

45 arrested in Dublin drug probe in 48 hours.
    A total of 45 people have been arrested in the past 48 hours in connection with the sale and supply of heroin and crack cocaine in Dublin's city centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I am sure the other drug gangs not involved agree to :pac:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

silverharp wrote: »
    I am sure the other drug gangs not involved agree to :pac:

Ah they will be next sooner the better aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

caseyann wrote: »
    Ah they will be next sooner the better aswell.

I dont know if I should admire your optimism or sense of vengence :D One of two things will happen, the price of heroin will be exactly the same price next week as it was last week, or prices will go up for a short time in which case more people will be robbed or mugged to get the extra cash. The only winners out of this are solicitors and prison officer's overtime. I personally dont feel one bit safer. Think prohibition in the US and how it created the mafia

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

silverharp wrote: »
    I dont know if I should admire your optimism or sense of vengence :D One of two things will happen, the price of heroin will be exactly the same price next week as it was last week, or prices will go up for a short time in which case more people will be robbed or mugged to get the extra cash. The only winners out of this are solicitors and prison officer's overtime. I personally dont feel one bit safer. Think prohibition in the US and how it created the mafia

Admire it :D

Only soloution is every port airport where these drugs orginate from to have fleets of dogs sent there and kept there.So can get it before even leaves the country of origins.Like officers from each country it lands in sent there to watch and catch them.And not leave it in hands of the police or customs from them countries.
    I hope that came across as coherent lol and you get what i mean.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭guil

i'm sure its alot easier said than done, theres no way to possibly cover every avenue

• Advertisement
Advertisement