Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glanbia Graduate Programme

Options
  • 17-12-2010 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Did anyone apply for this?

I applied and went and did the aptitude test but heard nothing back after even though they said they'd let us know in a few days whether we got through to the next round.
    I emailed the hr person but no reply.

Anybody else heard anything??

I imagine the fact that I haven't heard is a bad sign. I'm so bloody fed up being treated like sh;t by all these employers.
    Fair enough if I'm not what they want but some common courtesy like returning phone calls and emails would be nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Only got as far as filling out the online application, which took forever, then got a PFO email a few days ago :( So fed up, you're right about getting so few responses, at least they actually let me know I suppose. Unlike Kerrygold and countless others :mad:

Advertisement