Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 Player for bike

Options
  • 16-12-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Does anyone know if you can get an MP3 player for your bike? I don't want to cycle with my headphones in! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

ghetto-blaster-bikes.jpegtrinidadian-music-bike.jpegqueens-music-bike-450.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Like this?

3.jpg

Personally I would just go with earphones on low volume, or keep the kerbside one in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Depends on your bike - if it's half decent, you should have no problem swapping it for an MP3 player!!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭purethick

KOSS KSC75 headphones are brilliant for cycling - I've been using them pretty much everyday for well over a year now - I find them to be perfectly safe as you can clearly hear traffic noise at the same time as the music. The sound quality is very good as well, which is surprising given the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭jasonf9ace

here http://www.ebuyer.com/search?q=bike+mp3&x=0&y=0 cant remember how much delivery is think its about 10pound anyway as far as i remember

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

purethick wrote: »
    KOSS KSC75 headphones are brilliant for cycling - I've been using them pretty much everyday for well over a year now - I find them to be perfectly safe as you can clearly hear traffic noise at the same time as the music. The sound quality is very good as well, which is surprising given the price

Just to note the over-the-ear style headphones are uncomfortable if you wear glasses/sunglasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

jasonf9ace wrote: »
    here http://www.ebuyer.com/search?q=bike+mp3&x=0&y=0 cant remember how much delivery is think its about 10pound anyway as far as i remember

It's all your fault jasonf9ace. And yours littlebows-why do I even open these threads? There's another £17.99 spent on more stuff I didn't need

Another entry for the "I should have left the credit card at home" thread

• Registered Users Posts: 49 littlebows

Ah apologies! Well at least it's safer than headphones!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

littlebows wrote: »

Absolutely. If it's any good I'll be a happy camper.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It's not dangerous.

• Advertisement

It's not dangerous.

Really? I guess I just find it hard to divide my attention between the traffic and Joey Ramone. But that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Does anyone know if you can get an MP3 player for your bike?

I love my bike too, but buying presents for it seems OTT!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Really? I guess I just find it hard to divide my attention between the traffic and Joey Ramone. But that's just me.
    Scrum the Ramones and load C*ldPl*y, traffic will grab your attention everytime!

rp wrote: »
    Scrum the Ramones and load C*ldPl*y, traffic will grab your attention everytime!

Haha, yeah best leave Joey & Co for non-cycling. ;)
    I love my bike too, but buying presents for it seems OTT!

Haha, maybe but look at this for OTT!! :D

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/05/06/37-awesomely-pimped-out-bikes/

Advertisement