Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Render Settings for Adobe Premiere and HD-Pvr

Options
  • 16-12-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

I got a Hauppauge HD-Pvr and i finally got a component cable for it.When i record footage I send it to Premiere and do some colour correction and sharpening.Ive tried rendering it in MPEG-2,AVI and H.264 on nearly max settings but it still comes out blurry and choppy.

If anyone knows some good settings that they sould share it would be of great help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm not too sure about Premiere as I have never used it, but in Vegas 9 I use:

Windows Media Video V11 (*.wmv)

6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Sound as a bell.Ill try that setting tomorrow and see if its any better.

Ive tried the settings you gave me and other settings in mpeg 2 format and i uploaded them to Youtube but for some reason they arent being processed in HD.The both look fairly blurry.You can barely see the killfeed in both

This is the 1st test with your settings:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42TGpubdRfc

Tis is the second test rendered in Mpeg2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8EqVMNUaw0

Any help would be great

It looks like they didn't render in 720p for some reason.

I recommend you get Sony Vegas

I use Adobe for editing with a camera aswell.I tried the trial of Vegas and I hated it.Ill try some more settings and upload them

• Advertisement

No problem, i'm just not familiar with Adobe

Advertisement