Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Use Exposure Customer Support

Options
  • 09-11-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

I have quite a few Exposure lights and I use a three cell piggy back for the long night rides (6hrs) on my last one the front fell off the piggyback and I need to repair it. I emailed them to ask if they had any suggestions about what materials to use to fashion a replacement front.

Their response was almost immediate and was "Oh sorry about that David, please send it back to us."

Customer service - what so many companies have forgotten.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Good to hear, as I have one on the way.

6 hour night rides though? When do you sleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭ryan_sherlock

Mel and I have great experience with Exposure lights over the years - I seldom night ride but when I do, they have worked well and never gave an issue.

Glad to hear the customer service matches up well too - I have met some of the guys at the Cycle Show and various 24hr events and they seemed cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

We are a one car family and the only time we ever "miss" having a second car is when the OH heads to the in laws in Cavan at the weekend. I follow them down after work on a Friday and I hate buses. So I ride. Only 1.5-2 hours slower than getting to the bus station, getting a ticket, getting the bus, getting off the bus and getting collected from the bus station. Plus its my long ride done with no family impact.

I have a few Use exposure lights. I use a MaxxDaddy with a 3-cell piggy back to get the full burn for 6 hour rides at night.

I never had any issues with them until the front of my piggy back fell off. I emailed them about it, mainly to ask did they have a recommended material to use to repair. The response was quick and pleasant. It was to be sent back to them immediately for repair. It was well out of warranty. I got it back repaired very quickly after that.

Well impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Didn't you post something like this before? Is this another broken one or a different one?

• Advertisement

Raam wrote: »
    Didn't you post something like this before? Is this another broken one or a different one?

Nah - first issue with the lights. I have posted a few times before about good customer support experiences though.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,770 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Oh no I didn't ...

Oh yes you did ....:p

Beasty wrote: »

So i did. So i did. same problem with the lights though. Damn i need more sleep

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,770 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've got to say the max-Daddy is a fantastic light - I've never had a problem with mine, and it's great for picking out all the new potholes that are appearing

• Registered Users Posts: 31,031 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I also had no issue getting a refund on my €180 USE Joystick when it failed completely after a couple of weeks of use.

• Advertisement

Lumen wrote: »
    I also had no issue getting a refund on my €180 USE Joystick when it failed completely after a couple of weeks of use.

Emmm some cavities just cannot be lit up. I believe that they have now changed the warranties not to cover "use as a suppository".

• Registered Users Posts: 31,031 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

tunney wrote: »
    Emmm some cavities just cannot be lit up. I believe that they have now changed the warranties not to cover "use as a suppository".

I must defer to your expertise in the field of rectal illumination, as usual.

Advertisement