Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lessons in clare

Options
  • 16-12-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking to get a beginner lesson in Clare for a friend, and i was wondering if anyone can recommend some where good? Also how much i should be willing to pay?
    Thanks a million,
    rothai

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭rothai

any one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Not from Clare so can't recommend anywhere. As for prices, it depends on the standard of the lessons, whether or not it is group lessons or private and the length of time. Expect to pay anything between €15 (not many places charge this low but I have heard of one or two) and €25 for a group lesson. More for a private lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

Had a lesson with Michael Blake in Tuamgraney (East Clare Equestrian centre)

€40 for individual lesson or €20 group... worth the extra for individual IMO

He knows his stuff... helped me with confidence issues...seems brusque at first but once you get over that he's OK

Advertisement