Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to Belfast on Saturday?

Options
  • 16-12-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

So who is going, there's the 3s tourney and it's a Slayers' 24h thing, I might go so going to see if there is interest here first

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm a maybe.
    Have to do a catch-up assignment in lieu of a missed class test, but I should be ok for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

go man!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blinn

I know that me, John and Dan are all going. Hopefully Tetly, Chris, Mike, Paul, Vaughan, James and any other northern boys will make an appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Paul and Vaughan will be bringing copies of 3S so it's pretty safe to say they will be there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Belfast just isn't worth a trip for me to play a game I don't really enjoy. Even if I did, I'm in Germany and all my gear's in Celbridge so there'd be no recording.

Sorry peeps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I was thinking of coming up and tossing some BB stuff together...but end of college has come up, and I plan on not being able to move for a few days. Thus, I'd probably sleep through any train call, so I'm not going this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Being a northern lad, I'll defo be there for BB and 3S.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Belfast just isn't worth a trip for me to play a game I don't really enjoy. Even if I did, I'm in Germany and all my gear's in Celbridge so there'd be no recording.

Sorry peeps!
    I'm sorry to hear about your fun-ectomy. Hopefully when the scars have healed you can get FRT (fun replacement treatment) and start playing 3rd Strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Belfast just isn't worth a trip for me to play a game I cant really play. Even if I did, I'm in Germany and all my gear's in Celbridge so there'd be no recording.

Sorry peeps!

fair point
    i wont make it, as its too far.

It should be noted that it's a general getogether sortof event so you can play whatever the hell you want, there just happens to be a small 3S tourney being run and some general interest being sparked up for casuals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's heavy snow forecast for tonight and all weekend, so this might not happen for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

So close but one day out :(

http://plixi.com/p/63538446

Goddamn snow everywhere, but there won't be confirmation of whether it's going ahead 'til morning.

Advertisement