Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shower enclosure and trays

Options
  • 15-12-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi folks,
    just started looking for 2 1200x900 offset quadrant shower enclosures and trays. I'm not too fussy but can't get over the price of them. Any tips for a bargain hunter?
    Many thanks Tame 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭mendel

B&q january sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Hi, I'm also looking for the same size offset quadrant. Prices are mad, I would appreciate tips too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tame1

Well so far the best price I got was 107 incl vat for the tray (1200x900) standard height in Chadwicks. As for the enclosure well the jury's still out... I know the b&q sale is on at the mo but haven't had a chance to get in there yet. Was looking in the bathroom brochure and it was quoting 1000 - 2000 for the enclosure doors - holy moly there would want to be a fair sale on them... A guy is selling them in a factory outlet sale place locally for 369 so will go for that if no joy elsewhere. thanks for all the tips so far :) tame 1

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

It might be worth contacting Advanced Bathrooms in Limerick http://www.absonline.ie/ We have been trying to price stuff and they have good value at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

I recently bought a bit of stuff from ibathuk and ebay shop. I've seen very similar stuff on other online bathroom shops for a good bit more. Shop around on their page though because I found exactly the same products on their site to be have diiferent prices. They must be computer generated prices or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cescacp

This post is for Biker Boy. Just wondering How you got on with Ibathuk. their website is impressive but what is the quality like? Were you happy with the service?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kosice

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a 1000 x 1200 slate shower tray for the cheapest? Bathroom Factory Store in Dublin seems to be good value at €325 for 900 x 1200 but as I say, I need a different size at 1000 width.

Thanks very much

Advertisement