Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citi Interview

Options
  • 15-12-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I have been invited to an assessment centre in Belfast for a Technology Analyst in Citigroup. Got the call yesterday but only found out today that it will take over 4 hours :eek: (well thats the time they have allowed for it).

The Assessment Centre will comprise a technical test, competency and technical interviews and a group exercise.

What I was wondering has anyone ever done these assessment centre with Citi?

I did one before with Dell (took 3 hours) but it wasnt overly difficult as the group exercise was just 3 of us saying what to do if our plane crashed.

I am worried about the technical test and technical interview as I think it will be pretty hard questions.

So anyone have any advice for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ciranmc

Hi there 6679!
    I am going to the same thing as you! In Belfast! this Tuesday!
    If you find out any usefull information let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭6679

Yeah I am going to the one in the afternoon rather then the morning. Just wondering are you a graduate and which side are you coming from IT, Science, Engineering or Maths?

Yeah if I find anything I will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭6679

Does anyone know who Citi clients are?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭kim_possible

Do any of the previous posters have an update on this? In particular what the technical test consists of? Tia

• Advertisement
Advertisement