Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any economic tutors for college assignment?

Options
  • 15-12-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if there is anybody out there with knowledge on economics that could help with my college assignment ? i would pay them for their work of course at an agreed price.
    Im working full time and in a college course part time and finding it difficult to study and get all the other projects done on time.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

So you want to pay someone to do the assignment for you? What would be a bit dishonest, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

I thought s/he was looking for grinds :confused:. If this is a thread looking for someone to actually do the assignment for a fee, that's a no-no.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

lightspeed wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if there is anybody out there with knowledge on economics that could help with my college assignment ? i would pay them for their work of course at an agreed price.
    Im working full time and in a college course part time and finding it difficult to study and get all the other projects done on time.
    Thanks

The fact that the word work is used here as opposed to help is what makes me think that s/he's looking for someone to do it, though I could be wrong

Advertisement