Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santini Knee & Leg warmers

Options
  • 15-12-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I'm trying to find Santini knee and leg warmers in Navy. If any one could help that would be great based in Cork so it would have to be online as no one in Cork really stocks Santini.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I got some on prendas a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

Raam wrote: »
    I got some on prendas a while back

Thanks for that all out of Stock.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

http://www.parker-international.co.uk/c/34/Arms---Legs.html?Page=3

Arm warmers there in blue but they seem out of knee warmers in navy

Raam wrote: »

Thanks Guys not looking for Arm Warmers.

• Advertisement

Oops, I mis-read.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭rochefan

I got navy knee warmers from the Santini website. Also got navy socks too but the problem is the postage of €15 so you need to order a few things to make it worthwhile.

rochefan wrote: »
    I got navy knee warmers from the Santini website. Also got navy socks too but the problem is the postage of €15 so you need to order a few things to make it worthwhile.

Just ordered from the Site thanks for that i did not know that i could order direct.

Actually saw you using these in a race but couldn't find them on any usual websites so I then went to Santini website. Guess you are wondering who am I?

Actually saw you using these in a race but couldn't find them on any usual websites so I then went to Santini website. Guess you are wondering who am I?

Yeah very much so . Who are you?

• Advertisement

A fellow Barrs man but only till December 31st when my big money transfer to another team kicks in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

Contact the santini distributor for the UK and Ireland - Fisher outdoor leisure.

They will point you in the right direction for Santini stockists.

A fellow Barrs man but only till December 31st when my big money transfer to another team kicks in!

Ahh now i know exactly who it is we teach you everything and then you leave when you get another offer. :D:eek:

Advertisement