Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DublinBikes Q - Sorry if asked before

Options
  • 15-12-2010 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

So I just subscribed to Dublinbikes and got the following email

Hello,

Thank you for subscribing to dublinbikes.

Your subscription pack, including your Long Term Hire Card, a dublinbikes information leaflet and a copy of the General Conditions of Access and Use will be sent to you within the next 14 days. As soon as you receive your Long Term Hire card, you can start to use the service.

Enjoy using dublinbikes!

The dublinbikes team

Does this mean I can't use Dub bikes until I get my card in the post or can i use my credit card and pin to hire a bike?

P

Comments

Nope, you need to receive their card to use the service.

You could buy the temporary pass with your credit card at the stations if you desperately need to use it before you receive their card though. But patience is the key and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

To be fair, if you do need to use it today, a 3-day card is €2, which is cheaper than a return journey on any Dublin bus route.

Advertisement