Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volleyball club?

Options
  • 15-12-2010 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Just wondering...would anybody know if there is a volleball club in letterkenny for adults (other than the lyit student club) ...I would really like to join or set one up in Jan ...any suggestions would be greatly received!

thanks

Nicola

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

There's a club in Castlefinn, I think. I remember seeing a poster in the garda station about a year ago.

I'd be willing to join if there was a club in Letterkenny though. I used to play a bit a few years ago for the craic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nicoladuff

Great! I will keep you posted! I will advertise after Christmas and try and drum up interest! I haven't played in a while but am willing to get the ball rolling (oops)!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Let me know if your setting one up. I used to love to play in school!

Advertisement