Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 1310 @ Argos

Options
  • 14-12-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is a terrific bargain, but Argos has the price wrong on their site.

Garmin Nuvi 1310

It's listed €109.99 at Argos.ie, and I reserved this earlier in the afternoon and later in the evening when I attempted to pay at the till, it came up as €131! Apparently it used to be €109.99, and they seems to have increased it to €131 aiming to cash in on gullible Christmas shoppers, but they failed to update the website. In the end they did sell it to me for €109.99 as I had reserved it at that price. Now that they know this, they might have it fixed by tomorrow - so if you are looking for this particular model, reserve it tonight at this price - your reservation would be valid for 24 hours, so you can go in tomorrow and get it at the reserved price (hopefully).
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

hi got this 2 weeks ago same thing reserved for 109 in store 131
    i queried it and got it for 109
    also had voucher wort 15 yoyos from previous weeks deals so total cost 94 euro not a bad sat nav with built in bluetooth very handy

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

stedeb wrote: »
    hi got this 2 weeks ago same thing reserved for 109 in store 131
    i queried it and got it for 109
    also had voucher wort 15 yoyos from previous weeks deals so total cost 94 euro not a bad sat nav with built in bluetooth very handy

How do you rate this unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

positron wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a terrific bargain, but Argos has the price wrong on their site.

Garmin Nuvi 1310

It's listed €109.99 at Argos.ie, and I reserved this earlier in the afternoon and later in the evening when I attempted to pay at the till, it came up as €131! Apparently it used to be €109.99, and they seems to have increased it to €131 aiming to cash in on gullible Christmas shoppers, but they failed to update the website. In the end they did sell it to me for €109.99 as I had reserved it at that price. Now that they know this, they might have it fixed by tomorrow - so if you are looking for this particular model, reserve it tonight at this price - your reservation would be valid for 24 hours, so you can go in tomorrow and get it at the reserved price (hopefully).
    Thanks, i just reserved the last one in my nearest Argos, husbands christmas pressy sorted! thanks for sharing that, happy christmas!!:D

Advertisement