Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trumpet Player looking for Dublin Gigs, Jams

Options
  • 14-12-2010 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi. In Dublin January. Looking for playing opportunities. Trumpet. jazz, blues, rock, funk. Read, improvise.
    www.soundclick.com/joebehar
    Thanks
    Also, any tips on cool places to hear jazz appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭re.mark.able

Alex Mathias is playing sax in a quartet every thursday night this month in the International Bar.
    I think he's very good for people who like their jazz a little less technical.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 babsdunne

Heyl,

At the min we are trying to fill the spaces in a new project being undertaken, hopefully in the next few days. The plan is when we have all the people, I will be sending out a set list of the songs to practice along with a date in January for the Rehearsal.

If all goes well during the rehearsal the we will begin to book the gigs, however we want to make sure that the rehearsal goes well first. Do you have any links or samples of you playing?

We are short a Sax/Trumpet and femaile vocalist.

Contact me at babsdunne@hotmail.com

Hope your interested,
    Thanks,
    Babs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jbehar2

Yes, thanks for reply. I am interstded contact you soon.

Joe Behar

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Maggot_Brian

You should check out the Mezz Bar in Temple Bar for some live jazz and blues.

Advertisement