Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GET YOUR HAIR DONE FOR FREE, SHANNON

Options
  • 14-12-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

FAS hairdressing in shannon are looking for exam models for january 11th 12th and 13th. we are looking for models for permanent colour, semi colour, gents cut and especially for perms and sets with cuts. its all free and we would really appreciate anyone interested to get in contact :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 zombienuts

I live really close to Shannon and being a student I could really do with a free haircut! Can I just ring the office direct for appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rach1988

ya that'd be great the cut in the exam is with a set so hair can't be too long. u can ring the salon itself on <MOD EDIT: Number removed. Please PM Rach1988 for details.> . thanks a mill :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement