Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics.ie

Options
  • 14-12-2010 4:49am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My flatmate pointed this out to me when I got home.

http://www.politics.ie/transport/145849-cycling-dublin.html

Not signed upto Politics but if anyone wants to express their annoyance at RahenyFG please do. Haven't finished reading it though in case there are others, no time to get riled up before bed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Got a link to the thread?

I don't like that site at all. Needless arguments and any good topics descend into fights

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Got a link to the thread?

Sorry, edited now. Not over there myself very often either, probably won't be again, I'd be dragged into those arguments with a wall all too easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ant

Anytime I've looked at politics.ie I've found the general culture and quality of discussion to be very poor. Far too much worthless, content-free one-liners and ad hominem attacking of other posters rather than dealing with points in their posts. It's like After Hours pretending to be somewhat serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Doctor Bob

Most of that thread is pretty balanced, actually, with a couple of exceptions so ridiculous that they really don't need to be pointed out.

A previous thread on cycling was linked in one of the early posts there- now that one will get your blood boiling, if you're so inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

Its a parody of itself now if thats even possible.
    The mods have wrecked it completely.

Outside of the odd bit of breaking news the only going for it is the all loons.

lolitics.ie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement