Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dexter duo divorce

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭dlm

Noooo :(
    "Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce,"
    Was the seperation announced before now?
    "We certainly pride ourselves in being professionals," he said. "Like I said earlier, we work on the same show but were not in every scene together. We dont see each other on set as often as youd think."
    I wonder will it impact the show at all? A true test of their professionalism will be continuing on as normal post-divorce.

Also Hall looks weird in the pic in that article!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

dlm wrote: »
    Also Hall looks weird in the pic in that article!

Was he wearing a wig for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

amacachi wrote: »
    Was he wearing a wig for it?

Probably, he was sick with cancer for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After nearly two years of marriage, Dexter stars Michael C. Hall, 39, and Jennifer Carpenter, 31, are divorcing. An exclusive joint statement to EW from their representatives read: “Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce.” Both reps add that the split was amicable. The couple — who met on the set of the Showtime drama, in which she plays his foster sister — married on December 31, 2008. Hall completed treatment for Hodgkin’s lymphoma earlier this year.

:(:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Not looking good for Debs next season lol, Mr Hall is one of the producers, I can see Deb's getting abducted and murdered by Dex's next enemy LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Maybe he finally told her he's a serial killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,249 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Not looking good for Debs next season lol, Mr Hall is one of the producers, I can see Deb's getting abducted and murdered by Dex's next enemy LOL

Here's hoping...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

From the above article :
    Hall, who completed treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma earlier this year, recently told Us they tried to keep the on-set PDA to a minimum.

PDA ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Public Displays of Affection.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,249 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

public displays of affection - no on-set smoochy smoochy basically.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

haha thanks ! , according to wikipedia now he is boning Julia Styles !! :D

****, I hope this doesn't mean she'll be back in S6 .. :( ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

• Registered Users Posts: 20,953 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I thought this thead title was a spoiler for next year's Batista and LaGuerta storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dexter-Divorce-Stiles-1026888.aspx

Julia Stiles wants to set the record straight: She had nothing to do with Dexter co-stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter getting divorced.
    "I have absolutely nothing to do with the split between Michael and Jennifer," Stiles said in a statement obtained by E! Online. "We are good friends and enjoyed working together.".....................................

Advertisement