Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Education

Options
  • 14-12-2010 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am presently in the process of finishing a BA Honours degree in Music at Waterford Institute of Technology.
    I am looking at a masters for next year and the Masters in Education sounds very appealing. I'm teaching young kids at WIT Music School
    since 2008 and in the past year I have started teaching 1st to 6th class at a National Boys School, working as a Music support teacher.

I am wondering would the Masters in Education suit if I wanted to move into the realm of curriculum support and development? Working on methodologies of teaching primary aged children? Has anyone done this masters at TCD and is there integration with education establishments, etc.

All comments welcome!
    R.

Advertisement