Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can see the Italians & the Spainish agreeing to this no problem.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

The Sepp Blatter of cycling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

TBF even Pat seems like a Gandhi figure when compared to the that Jabba the Hutt wanabee.......

Personally I've found the Giro and Vuelta to be getting more interesting over the past few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,030 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

“Cycling has a future in North America and Oceania, it’s obvious,” he said.

Pat, feel free to make your point but don't scare us with your dystopian totalitarian fantasies. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

Lumen wrote: »
    “Cycling has a future in North America and Oceania, it’s obvious,” he said.

Pat, feel free to make your point but don't scare us with your dystopian totalitarian fantasies. :pac:

uci-speak.(chuckle)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Agree with Dirk here. This looks like it has vested interests written all over it.
    There are some things from the article.....
    'We want to work with the organisers of the major Tours in the fight against doping'

followed by......
    'Tour of California though (which is sponsored by Amgen, one of the World's biggest producers of anti-cancer drugs including EPO, and was created on the wave of publicity around the Tour victories of Lance Armstrong)'

then.....
    'I think French riders are a little soft'

Am I alone in seeing the anomlies in this!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

bcmf wrote: »

Am I alone in seeing the anomlies in this!!!!

See my previous post. (guffaw.)

Advertisement