Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Reach DoubleSlap

Options
  • 13-12-2010 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

What is with all these noobs that can't shoot or snipe close range anymore??

All they keep doing in sprinting up to you melee you and den immediately before you can even aim they go all commando pro COD style and lunge 20 feet again before you know it!!!

It's God damn irritating!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Any one else get this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

What is with all these noobs that can't shoot or snipe close range anymore??

All they keep doing in sprinting up to you melee you and den immediately before you can even aim they go all commando pro COD style and lunge 20 feet again before you know it!!!

It's God damn irritating!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Any one else get this problem?

Stop trying to snipe at close range and smack them back instead or carry a close range weapon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭LimerickDan

R0ot wrote: »
    Stop trying to snipe at close range and smack them back instead or carry a close range weapon.

you don't get me. guy slaps me and i slap back and yet he can slap the second time pure lunge style no matter how much i spam the melee button!

and i know I'm not the only guy who gets this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

you don't get me. guy slaps me and i slap back and yet he can slap the second time pure lunge style no matter how much i spam the melee button!

and i know I'm not the only guy who gets this

Ah got ya, it happens. Personally I try and carry a shotgun when I have a sniper rifle just in case someone tries to pull that ****.

R0ot wrote: »
    Ah got ya, it happens. Personally I try and carry a shotgun when I have a sniper rifle just in case someone tries to pull that ****.

irritating when it's big team or just slayer but i play Snipers 95% o de time. It's so mad when the whole point of he playlist is shoot 1st pummel last.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I hate that too, but i mainly just no scope people when that happens, or else just jump backwards after the initial melee, and shoot them with your pistol or sniper (team snipers anyway).

• Advertisement

I hate that too, but i mainly just no scope people when that happens, or else just jump backwards after the initial melee, and shoot them with your pistol or sniper (team snipers anyway).

but that's wer it gets retarded that lunge happens everytime I jump back. it's de very same as commando in COD. crazy ****in lunge!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

You have a file share example that you could show me? Lunging from that distance as you mentioned could be lag.

Not at the min but im sure i'll have one before the end of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I get this problem too. What I usually do is exchange melees then jump over his head, or just jump around as he will be coming out of sprint mode and his controls will be very slow. Instead of trying to melee him again, though, I usually either sprint away or try and fire off a few quick DMR shots to finish him off.

Basically, try and avoid getting stuck in melee battles.

Advertisement