Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to poker...

Options
  • 13-12-2010 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

For whatever reason, last night I decided to check my FTP balance and found that there was still a tiny bit remaining after last years dismal effort - lost a good bit and withdrew a good bit too before it got completely out of hand. So I've got Poker Tracker and I have a rakeback deal at 27%. Is FTP still a good place to go to? I intend on playing cash games (6 handed) at 0.05/0.10 with a bankroll of $200 - is this advisable? The rakeback calculator (I'm pretty unsure of it's accuracy) tells me that if I play two hours per day, 6 tables, that would lead to roughly $100 rakeback per month - doable to make profit plus the rakeback here?

Appreciate any comments, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bogmonster1

I think $200 is plenty to play at them stakes. 20 buyins and the standard won't be very high so the variance shouldn't be as much. You should check out www.irishpokerboards.com if you want advice from more experienced poker players.

Advertisement