Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents for friends.

Options
  • 13-12-2010 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm a bit stuck, I need to get presents for 3 of my friends. I'll spend about 15 euro on each one. Does anyone have any ideas what to get them? They're all quite girly, so I'm thinking of popping into boots to get some nice sets or something but I always think that's a bit of a cop-out and the sets end up sitting on a shelf somewhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Two ideas I've had before are either getting a voucher for a mini-mani or else a YouTunes voucher (both will cost about €20).

I'm looking for ideas like this too. Don't want to go down the Boots sets route because it just seems a little impersonal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I'm a big fan of the photo collage!
    Depending on if you are all longterm/ close friends, you could cut up a load of old photos of the four of you and make them identical collages of your years of friendship. The most expensive thing would be the frame, and that can be as cheap or expensive as you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

ElleEms idea is really nice, or you could get a couple of nice photo albums I think we all never have enough of them. Maybe instead of a gift you could have them over for drinks and nibbles or buy a ew of those girly sets and treat yourselves to an evening of pampering etc and a few glasses of wine. Or if you know which hairdresser they use get a voucher for a wash and dry.

Advertisement