Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What in the world are they spraying?

Options
  • 12-12-2010 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

'What in the world are they spraying' is the title of a recent documentary about chemtrails.

Its very hard hitting and may not be for all to watch, proceed with caution, red pill / blue pill.

I post this here because the other chemtrail thread is deep into discussion and i just want to promote this documentary here without interfering with the other thread.

Another reason why i post this is because of the unbelievable ignorance of the naysayers who claim that people are not seeing what they are seeing, when they clearly are.

Heres a trailer -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zjtI6yn43Y

And heres the whole documentary -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycc0WSxHzts

There can be no doubt that this is going on, and those that say otherwise should be completely ashamed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Who's putting the chemicals into the fuel and where?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's a pity that people see that film as a documentary. And outrageous that its producers claim that is what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

It's a pity that people see that film as a documentary. And outrageous that its producers claim that is what it is.
    I partly guessed it was full of sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So what's the TL;DR version? Just what in the world are they spraying?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

gizmo wrote: »
    So what's the TL;DR version? Just what in the world are they spraying?

I'll go out on a limb and suggest, eh, nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

alastair wrote: »
    I'll go out on a limb and suggest, eh, nothing.
    Oh I know that, what I'd like to know is what they think they're spraying. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Thats twelve minutes of my life i'll never get back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

So, what part of the documentary did you guys dislike the most? the bit where it proves chemtrails exist? The bit where it proves its raining barium and aluminium? Or the bit where it makes the skeptics(thats you guys!) look like a bunch of complete muppets?

I particularly liked the eerie music to accompany banal footage of common or garden clouds - it offered a change of pace from the casual and baseless 'theories' (and 'subsets' of same) offered up in lieu of any actual evidence to support the notion of 'chemtrails'. Top marks for lots of bearded guys with their tops off all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭seanmc1980

some amount of bull.

1) who are they?
    2) why are they doing it?
    3) how do they get it into the fuel?
    4) how are traces of these heavy metals not found by engineers servicing the engines?
    4) how do they get put enough in the atmoshpere to have any effect? you'd need million of ltrs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

It's as simple as this. Chemtrail believers have to prove that persistent contrails are forming without the conditions needed in the Appleman Chart for such trails to exist.

IE Appleman Chart predicts that when Temperature is X and altitude is Y and Air Pressure is Z then persistent contrails will form.
    Chemtrail theorists must show situation where this criteria is not met and trails still form.

I am open to the possibility that we see trails when this criteria has not been met. However until this can be irrefutably proven then it is futile trying to guess what is being sprayed and by whom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

joebucks wrote: »
    It's as simple as this. Chemtrail believers have to prove that persistent contrails are forming without the conditions needed in the Appleman Chart for such trails to exist.

IE Appleman Chart predicts that when Temperature is X and altitude is Y and Air Pressure is Z then persistent contrails will form.
    Chemtrail theorists must show situation where this criteria is not met and trails still form.

I am open to the possibility that we see trails when this criteria has not been met. However until this can be irrefutably proven then it is futile trying to guess what is being sprayed and by whom.

Persistant contrails are an almost complete fantasy and are nothing to do with the topic.

The topic is the big long lines of chemicals that are being pumped out the back of planes worldwide.

The 'persistant contrail' arguement is just another fictional line of defence that the spin doctors came up with, and as per usual its an insult to peoples inteligence.

If my car left an exhaust cloud trailing behind it, that got wider and bigger and soon enveloped most of the road, the town, the city, and eventually a large part of the country, i would be arrested for spreading toxic all over the place. Enough of the persistant nonsense.

Enough of the persistant nonsense.

What? That contrails (including the common-or-garden 'persistant' variety) are 'big long lines of chemicals'? I can equally claim that they're pixiedust, but without any actual evidence, and in the light of the perfectly sensible scientific explanation for all manner of contrail activity, who would bother with my delusion? Chemtrail conspiracies are about as plausible as pixiedust conspiracies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Persistant contrails are an almost complete fantasy and are nothing to do with the topic.

The topic is the big long lines of chemicals that are being pumped out the back of planes worldwide.

The 'persistant contrail' arguement is just another fictional line of defence that the spin doctors came up with, and as per usual its an insult to peoples inteligence.

Persistent contrails have everything to do with this topic as that is the explanation NASA and the US military give for these trails. So in my opinion the first place to in proving that there is something being sprayed on a global scale would be to debunk the official explanation.

If the explanation cannot be debunked and is proven to be true then it is futile exercise in trying to work out what in the world they are spraying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

If my car left an exhaust cloud trailing behind it, that got wider and bigger and soon enveloped most of the road, the town, the city, and eventually a large part of the country, i would be arrested for spreading toxic all over the place. Enough of the persistant nonsense.

>implying contrails are exhaust fumes
    >implying cars move as fast as airplanes
    >implying it's unreasonable for contrails to dissipate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Let's see...

Air contains water vapor - humidity.

If the air is close to saturation, then increasing the pressure of a volume will cause the moisture to come out of suspension.

Plane flies through and creates an area of high pressure area along edge of wing.

Increased pressure literally wrings the moisture out of the air and a contrail is born.

Where's the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

joebucks wrote: »

Alternately, of course, they could show that the Appleman chart is wrong...that the stated conditions are (conclusively) not sufficient to cause persistent contrail formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

JustinOval wrote: »

So you think the planes are injecting water vapor into the sky, to make rainbows in predictable locations so that their ends can be found, and quickly mined for the sweet sweet lepracaun gold below!

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE PEOPLE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭quasar2010

Perhaps they are testing their apparatus for distributing biological and chemical weapons;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement