Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handtec customer service.??? Good?Bad? Ugly?

Options
  • 12-12-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

I am buying a couple of Garmins and Handtec are the cheapest by far. I have found a few serious complaints online about their service.

Experiences.??/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Ordered an edge 305 off them and had no problems. I didn't have to go back to them though, so don't know how they handle returns or repairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

Cheers Gavin.
    Delivery etc shouldn't be a problem I would think.
    There have been reports of them being pretty uncooperative with warranty issues etc.
    With the amount of stuff they knock out theres bound to be a few moans online.
    Just wondered if anyone has had recourse to their customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

I ordered a Forerunner off them, and the Heart Rate Strap and Cadence sensor went belly up. On their website they have the numbers for the various companies as they don't handle repairs or warranties. The numbers are 3/4 down the page. Garmin sent replacements out pretty quickly.

http://www.handtec.co.uk/page.php?xPage=returnsdetails.html

Advertisement