Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prescription Glasses

Options
  • 12-12-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a new pair of glasses and instead of spending hundreds in an opticians, is there anywhere online that has a good range of designer frames?

Also, what information do I need from my prescription to place the order?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wicky01

I think you are right. Instead of spending 100's on the opticians it is better to opt for the designer or branded prescription frames available online. That may in-turn help you get the best deals on these glasses and thereby you can save a good deal of money on glasses in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

If you are not a designer name saddo, all the better....

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

google zenni optical - i get mine, mums, aunts there and also ordered for friends. huge range and the prices start at 8.95 USDollars or so (thats WITH lenses) i love that place. its something like flatrate 10 dollars postage anywhere.
    i just got the optician to give me a copy of my prescription

cant recall what designer frames they do though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement