Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student

Options
  • 12-12-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

hi all
    need a bit of help or any info you have please post me. i want to go to collage next year to study psych nursing or speech and occupational therapy. i havent a clue where to start. im 31 years young. any1 that is doing these courses or has done them can you please let me know what they're like and how to go about it.
    many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭EWJim

Hi
    Went back to Dkit this year myself , Doing Business

First i went to the Open Nights in the Collage, i think they are over now But if you contact the Collage the may be able to help.

When you Decide on what Course you want to do you have to apply to the CAO http://www.cao.ie/apply.php for the course you want. When You apply you will get a CAO Number.

The CAO or the collage will Contact you about a Interview for the course in Dkit,

After that you should Know if you have a place by June

p.s i applied fro 2 courses in Dkit and Dit only got a interview for one course in Dkit

Best of Luck

Advertisement