Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vida Nova wine in Dublin/Kildare area

Options
  • 12-12-2010 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

I would love to get a couple bottles of vida nova wine for my husband for Christmas, I don't feel comfortable buying on line any one know any shops selling this wine please.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 sarciegit

did you try the mill wine centre in Maynooth, they're very good there if they don't have it they will order it in if they can

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

sarciegit wrote: »
    did you try the mill wine centre in Maynooth, they're very good there if they don't have it they will order it in if they can
    Thank you I will give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

No luck there. Anyone know where I can get Vida Nova.

and after going through the website there doesn't seem to be an irish distributor but if you contact them they should be able to let you know if its abailable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

and after going through the website there doesn't seem to be an irish distributor but if you contact them they should be able to let you know if its abailable

There is an Irish distributor.
    It's Classic Drinks

Advertisement