Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which pedals

Options
  • 12-12-2010 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

hey people,
    I have recently bitten the bullet and bought my first pair of cycling shoes but have yet to purchase the pedals. the shoes are Shimano R075 SPD SL road shoes and have been told that they are compatible with most pedals. the current debate is wether to go for look keo pedals or shimano pedals, Im hoping i can get your opinions on which pedals would be more suitable especially for someone starting out with road shoes
    thanks in advance for the help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Each will have their fans and each will work just fine so get whichever you prefer/is more affordable. The shoes will work with either (or for that matter Time or Speedplay.) The Look pedals are probably a bit more common.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

thanks blorg, im leaning more towards look keo at the moment for some reason, maybe because most my friends have them

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭sidebyside

i got set of look keo pedals from crc for 35yo yo,s,you couldnt go wrong!!!

Advertisement