Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing Car

Options
  • 11-12-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I cuurently have a 2002 Audi A4 2.4 petrol ya(:rolleyes: i know bought it during the boom)

Thinking of changing to an 08 Audi 6 2.0 Tdi.

Looking for better Fuel Economy, cheaper tax better leg and Boot room.

Any other ideas of cars i should be looking at to hold wife , baby and pram etc.?

I have been looking on autotrader.co.uk and comparing to the irish version. The price diff is unbelieveable.

Hoping to have one cleared for 18k

Any one know how i can get rid of the petrol car? Dont think ill be able to sell it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

yayamark wrote: »
    Hi all

I cuurently have a 2002 Audi A4 2.4 petrol ya(:rolleyes: i know bought it during the boom)

Thinking of changing to an 08 Audi 6 2.0 Tdi.

Looking for better Fuel Economy, cheaper tax better leg and Boot room.

Any other ideas of cars i should be looking at to hold wife , baby and pram etc.?

Octavia vRS Tdi
    Huge boot
    Plenty of power ( Smiles per miles :D)
    Good economy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

It will sell at the right price. however, the right price and what you're happy with might be two different things.

Stick more details up and someone might be able to give you a valuation to help you sell.

'twill defo sell (at a low price), a lad I know sold a 1998 or 1999 one for €1300, it was after failing the NCT on bushings and leaking power steering pump. He could have sold five of them, that was about 14 months ago iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

hoping for 4 to 4 1/2 k for it Just passed Nct in perfect working order.

Leather seats Alloy wheels Cruise control plus usual extras.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

if you want some thing like an A6 id go for a Skoda Superb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Mate of mine sold a 2003 A4 avant 2.0 petrol 61,000 miles with all the extras apart from the leather seats for €4700 a few weeks ago..

Just giving you an idea of what price there making.

And I think he did quite well at that, I was thinking €3,800-€4,000

Advertisement