Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Express and Dovado 4gn

Options
  • 11-12-2010 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

I'm having some difficulty, putting it mildly, in connecting the airport express to the dovado router via an ethernet connection. Airport can't seem to find the router. I've been through the airport settings via utilites about 5 times now and still no joy. I've just tried to look at the settings again via airport utilities and the mac isn't picking up the airport express even though its right beside the fecking thing!
    Anyone have ideas?

Solved it! Connected the airport express to the imac with an ethernet cable and airport utility picked it up straight away. Reconnected the express to the dovado router, assigned an ip address and its working again. Fingers crossed it continues to do so but the fact that an imac's airport card can't pick up an airport express base station in airport utility, even though its about 2" away from it, is really annoying.

Advertisement