Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

xmas meet in wicklow 18th

Options
  • 11-12-2010 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

howya doin folks we at silvia world would like to invite boards to our xmas meet we are trying to make it the bigest one of the year as it will be the last of 2010 and i have invited every sit i can think of and am inviten yous now

the plan is we will meet up in the bowlin alley in wicklow at 9pm
    THERE WILL BE KNOW MESSING AT THIS LOCATION

we will stay around there till about ten o clock and we will be leaving to our second location then which is private property as we have a couple of drift lads coming to it for a show also mij mag will be doing a feature on it

i would also like to say when we are moving from the 1st loacation to the 2nd location anyone who is messing will not be alowed into the next location and if your badly messing i have no problem with reporting you to the guards as we will be on public roads with other road users

we have 30 names so far from
    differnt forums so hopefully boards can make it along to this

LOCATION-- WICKLOW TOWN (BOWLIN ALLEY)
    DATE
    18TH OF DECEMBER 2010
    TIME
    9PM AND MOVING TO 2ND LOCATION AT 10PM OR 10.30PM

PM ME FOR ANY MORE INFO NEEDED

OR TEXT SILVIA WORLD 0858074353
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 schooner325ci

im 100% on for this

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kev91

1. Womble
    2.Ed
    3.Lee K (can't wait for this)
    4.xoxheatherxox(always ave a full tank nd a blanket in d car)
    5.laura d ( we'll try get down )
    6.pink180 (ill try my best)
    7. seanie s15
    8. redlad (ic)
    9.luke 006 (ic)
    10 AmandaF675 (will try get up ) (adc)
    11.bosco
    12. blue beast
    13.weasel (torque)
    14 parrot (dtd)
    15.paddy98 (toc)
    16.amz (work depending)
    17.davs14a
    18.Gizmo (torque)
    19. silvia dan
    20.mark s14
    21.andy (tuning factory)
    22.??? (tuning factory)
    23.dean (poo)
    24.noel(transmision)
    25.dimplz
    26. green dc2 (maybe)
    27.andrea (sw)
    28 amy h (sw)
    29.evaxx
    30.schooner325ci

num 22 for the life of me i cant remember his name
    evaxx is very kindly tryn to sort out a private carpark for us for the second location as there is one pro drift lad coming down for a display show but hopefully he will rope in some more lads and we can have a right crack without been botherd by the po po

also there will be a photographer there for the mij feature and he will also be making the video for the site

Advertisement