Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college grinds web design

Options
  • 11-12-2010 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Im looking to get grinds in computer science and interactive media type subjects (HTML,CSS,Scripting,Flash etc...)
    does anyone know where I could grinds in these subjects or where there is info on college grinds?thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eZanmoto

Hey samdod16,
    My name is Seán Kelleher, I'm a second year in Computer Science at UCC and I give grinds in a variety of computing technologies, including web design. Concepts I can go through with you are HTML 4 and 5, CSS 2 and 3, (X)HTML 1.0, Javascript, and if you're interested, some dynamic web pages. If this sounds good to you, you can email me at ezanmoto@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 daniel.ocarroll

check out www.collegegrindscork.com they do third level grinds maybe they do that too. i learned PHP, CSS, HTML hands on though...just tons of trial and error on sites I was designing...think thats one of the best ways....php's painful!

Advertisement