Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

astec alarm hell!!!need to disconnect asap!!!

Options
  • 11-12-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

howdy folks.
    I have an astec 63dv alarm which has been working fine for 3 and a half years but last night it went crazy.The outside alarm goes off on its own then the inside without the outside,when i disarm it,it still goes off every hour or so.Ive called engineers but no one is answering and i need it sorted asap,two kids in the house and understanding neighbours who are at their wits end.I need to disconnect it.I took the fuse out but it still goes off.Is there a battery somewhere i can take out.I took off the inside bell case but cant see anything other than wires.I need to disconnect it before i rip it off the wall and smash it with a hammer....it will probably still go off!!!
    All help would be greatly appreciated
    bill m

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Answered in your other post.
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement