Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonathan Dimbleby Russia ... Similar to the series?

Options
  • 10-12-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Ok.. I told a friend that I would read this book he gave me "Jonathan Dimbleby RUSSIA A journey to the heart of a land and its people." ... and to cut a long story short I didn't , I have been too overloaded with work etc and just couldn't get around to reading it. However I have noticed that there is a TV series made by Dimbleby aswell on russia and i was wondering are they similar, so that if my friend asks me a question on Russia a few weeks later then I will be able to answer it. I'm not looking for a lecture in truth and honsety, I'm just looking for a simple anwer from somone who has seen or knows about the series and has read the book and will be able to tell me ,, Are they similar enough in content and topic ?? (p.s I don't want any sarcastic comments like "duh there both about russia :)" ) just a straight forwarad answer ... thanks.

Advertisement