Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa Ideas?

Options
  • 10-12-2010 9:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for all your ideas on cheap gives for people you might not really know!

So, I am the secret santa for a delightful lady in her 20's, what do delightful ladies in their 20's like that costs less than €20?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I got a soap and glory gift set from my work kk last year.
    I was delighted with it:)
    A nice boots gift set is always a good present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Chocolate never disappoints ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭conan doyle

last year for just under 20 euro I got a beautiful little purse in TK max and book for some of a similar age.

This year I'm buying for a lad of the same age and I've found great value DVDs in the Directors Cut.

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭claralara

I have my pregnant boss...to say I'm stumped is an understatement!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Was in Clery on Wednesday evening spotted these

They were €19.99 and they are cute as anything!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

claralara wrote: »

What's your limit? What about a voucher for a manicure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

we are doing kris kringle at work, i picked out one of the girls, as a lad ive no idea what to get, shes in her 30s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

need ideas for a girl in her 30s,im not limited to 20 euro?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

claralara wrote: »

When I was pregnant my work kk got me lovely chocolates,a funny book on mammy wisdom and I was delighted!
    A fluffly hot water bottle and chocolate is another one that I got andwas greatly appreciated:)

Advertisement