Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Singer seeking band or guitar player

Options
  • 10-12-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a guy in my early 30's who likes to sing and think I have a pretty good voice, so I have been told.

I'd like to give singing with a band a go or else with just an accoustic guitar player who is looking for someone to sing while they play guitar.

My influences are people like Kris Kristoffeson, Bob Marley, Lenard Cohen, and Elvis.

I'd be more into singing slow ballads or slow songs but could probably cope with other types of songs.

Get in touch if you are interested. I am not going to send an mp3 of me singing as it probably wouldn't sound professional. I'd prefer to meet in person and see if we click musically together.

Male/female guitar players and/or bands welcome. I'm based near Leixlip but could travel anywhere in Dublin or midlands.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fso

Hi, I am actually looking for a singer, Guitar/Vocal duo type of thing. Ultimately to go busking. Interested...? Can play guitar alright (been doing it for years)
    Fso

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

Bumping this.

Recorded a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TcDr_7mfU

Recorded late at night so had to keep the backing music down a bit.

Advertisement