Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant xtc se

Options
  • 10-12-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Started a thread on here a while ago asking about a second-hand diamondback s30 and nobody seemed particularly enthused.
    I've since found a Giant xtc se hardtail second-hand: deore/alvio groupset with truvative cranks, mazzarochi 100mm travel forks, hydraullic disc-brakes, 6061 alluminium frame and he's asking 380.
    Would I be a fool to go for it? Or is it the deal of the century?
    I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to mountainbikes but I want to dawdle aroung derroura and ballinastoe and perhaps tour sort-of of-road in Iceland and Scotland, anyone more experienced want to weigh in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭grifter09

Can I just bump this as Ive been made an offer of 400 for one of these. Wondering is it good enough for Gaelforce west (anybody?) and if 400 is a reasonable price.
    Any help appreciated.

Advertisement