Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KPMG Graduates

Options
  • 10-12-2010 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi, from reading over this forum the last few months there have been great insights into some of the companies, and it was a great help, Thanks!:D
    I noticed though that there is little or no mention of KPMG at all... Am I missing something? I'm going working there next year and if anyone has any advice or experiences, do tell!!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭EDudder

I would take it as a good thing....they have less complaining to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Weld3owes

Or they have no free time to complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Weld3owes wrote: »
    Or they have no free time to complain!

Ha, that could be it!;) I'm going to be working in the Galway office though, which by any report I've heard from different ones working there and had friends in any Dublin Big 4, etc. is a lot better.

Big 4 experience in a smaller office where you get to know people better and are more involved, closer to home, I think that's a win win, or maybe I'm just being naive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 davidj515

I actually started working for KPMG in Dublin on the 1st of November just gone. Although I've only been there a short time I have nothing but good things to say about the place. The staff are really friendly and approachable, the social nights are great craic and you get quite a bit of training to settle you into the office environment as well. All in all I'm finding it quite enjoyable. Appart from Galway being a smaller office, I doubt there's much difference at all between the two offices. I'm sure you'll settle in no problem when you begin your contract. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

davidj515 wrote: »
    I actually started working for KPMG in Dublin on the 1st of November just gone. Although I've only been there a short time I have nothing but good things to say about the place. The staff are really friendly and approachable, the social nights are great craic and you get quite a bit of training to settle you into the office environment as well. All in all I'm finding it quite enjoyable. Appart from Galway being a smaller office, I doubt there's much difference at all between the two offices. I'm sure you'll settle in no problem when you begin your contract. :)

Yeah that's good to hear! I pretty much picked them on the basis that I got on better with their people and they seemed friendlier, because in all honesty there isn't too much to choose between any of the Big 4. What's your workload like this time of the year, I know you haven't been there long, and after January is when it will really kick off, but whats the normal time you'd leave the office, does it tend to stick to normal office hours apart from certain times in say, Jan - April/May?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Didi2012

Hey,

Just wondering did anyone apply for the above role this year! I got a email saying interviews were next week 16th n 17th of April. However haven't heard any more! Has anyone got a call or email! and if so when did you receive contact? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭T L

I'd double check with them to make sure it's not the 17th and 19th that the interviews are ;)

Teehee

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Didi2012

Hi,

Ya I just did there its says the 16th n 17th! Did you get a call or any further information about the interview!?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭T L

• Registered Users Posts: 3 givemeabeatemz

Didi2012 wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering did anyone apply for the above role this year! I got a email saying interviews were next week 16th n 17th of April. However haven't heard any more! Has anyone got a call or email! and if so when did you receive contact? Thanks

Hey! I also received an email stating that the proposed dates for interview were the 16th and 17th but have heard nothing since. Has anyone heard anything lately?

• Advertisement
Advertisement