Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveling to Russia (Advice required)

Options
  • 10-12-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

Hopefully this is in the right location. Apologies if it is not.

Can someone confirm if it is possible to travel to Russia at the invitation of my wife who holds duel citizenship (Russian/Irish). Just back form the Russian Embassy and the official there sent us away to get our marriage certificate stamped at the Department of Foreign Affairs and we are planning to call back up on Monday morning.

She logged into the Russian Embassy Website (Russian Section) and printed out a form which allows a Russian Citizen living abroad to invite their spouse or child (not Russian citizen).
    http://www.ireland.mid.ru/rus.html

Anyone got experience with this and what should we be aware of. I have filled out my application form/pictures in duplicate. And have stated that I am traveling with wife to visit her family. This is my first visit.

Any tips would be most grateful.

Comments

Advertisement