Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service cancellation

Options
  • 10-12-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Is it possible to cancel phone and broadband service if it's still within the first year?

We're moving into a houseshare that already has eircom bb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

rev2.0 wrote: »
    Is it possible to cancel phone and broadband service if it's still within the first year?

We're moving into a houseshare that already has eircom bb

Hi rev2,

Can you you PM your telephone number or account number and I can check your account directly.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

rev2.0 wrote: »
    Pm sent

Hi rev 2.0,

I looked into your contract situation and sent you a response via PM. If you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭jmreire

Last October, I cancelled my Eir landline account. I spoke with an agent, explained that I no longer needed the service, and could he please cancel it? No problem, he said consider it done. Since then, I've been receiving bills, and despite calling EIR multiple times, in which they agree that the service was cancelled and there's no money owed, and again each time assuring me that it is now cancelled ,last week an Email, and today a letter. Please can someone reading this in EIR do something about this? Thanks

Advertisement