Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP: need - Hide and Seek Scooby Doo

Options
  • 10-12-2010 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Little guy 4 ad a half wants this for his only wish from Santa, we cannot find one in the shops at all. The irony of that name !!!!

Help, anyone anywhere seen one

please get in touch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 neilld2

Hi
    My five year old son got one of these last christmas and loves it. I have just checked www.argos.co.uk and there is only one available in Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh.
    The catalog number is 387/9348 and use the post code BT74 6JQ in the "Check Stock in your area".

Hope this helps, and hope you aren't too far away from northern ireland.

neilld2

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

neilld2 wrote: »
    Hi
    My five year old son got one of these last christmas and loves it. I have just checked www.argos.co.uk and there is only one available in Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh.
    The catalog number is 387/9348 and use the post code BT74 6JQ in the "Check Stock in your area".

Hope this helps, and hope you aren't too far away from northern ireland.

neilld2

was just about to post about argos in enniskillen ;)

have reserved it for you op reserved till close on saturday have sent pm with reserve code

• Registered Users Posts: 2 neilld2

sassa wrote: »
    was just about to post about argos in enniskillen ;)

have reserved it for you op reserved till close on saturday have sent pm with reserve code
    Now, why did I not think about reserving it and letting OP know the reserve code?? I was getting worried that soon after I posted, it was no longer available in Enniskillen. Good for you sassa, and I hope OP gets to pick it up before close of business on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

thanks people, especialluy for reserving the toy

I'm kinda scared it wont be there and the drive from Dublin is significant, but worth it.

Does anyone know anyone in Enniskillen who could drop in and confirm theitem is in stock, the phones are all automated IVRs and useless

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

GOT IT

huge thanks to sassa

I was up there for opening and am back with a car load of christmas shopping to boot

happy christmas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xmas shopper

Hi guys, im looking for one too have tried everywhere any more suggestions :(

Advertisement