Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glacial Super League Season 2 Session 3 (?/12/10)

Options
  • 10-12-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Session 4 of the season but I'm going to have to be a little awkward (and hence the late post)...I am mid exams at the moment and have one Saturday and one Monday - as a result, it would really suit me to move the event to next Saturday (18/12/10). Hopefully this suits - although with the proximity to the arrival of the big man (hey santa!), who knows...

Post either way - could push the season out at the end of the league...Apparently I play better after a break from SF :D

Sorry for the late notice, etc. It was on my mind but I've had a few things on - exams, submission to eSports Yearbook (check it out in January), submission to Limelite Mag (pick it up!), etc etc etc.

Important Info:
    Moviedrome is the venue once again. From 1-4 on Saturday 18 December.

Cost & Prize:
    Once again, each session will cost €8. €1 of this goes into a travel and entry fund for Inferno (February) while €2 goes into a prize pot for 1st-3rd. Entry also gets you a ticket for the raffle (for the Street Fighter movie collection). The winner of the session will win a bag of glacial mints.

2nd: 12
    3rd: 10
    4th: 8
    5th-8th: 6
    8th-16th: 3
    16th-xth: 1

Current Leaderboard (after 3 sessions):
    1st: D4RK ONION - 42 points (+15)
    2nd: FutureGuy - 37 points (+12)
    =3rd: Burning Eclipse - 22 points (+6)
    =3rd: Sabre0001 - 22 points (+8)
    =3rd: Generic_name - 22 points (+10)
    6th: Misty Chaos - 14 points
    7th: Mr. K - 12 points
    8th: Chris - 6 points
    9th: Hotaru - 3 points

🤪

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Postpone to January please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Postpone to January please!

I'm with Onion on this as well. I've just brought a new Xbox to replace the dead one and I want to buy some presents for one or two people as well have money for myself over Christmas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I have no problem waiting until January.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Yeah january makes more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Boo-urns!! Have it tomorrow I say :D

Nah, if everyone else want's to wait till January then that's cool with me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Is the milkshake offer still good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

There will certainly be milkshakes (in January it appears)...I'm sure if you're nice to someone you could be hooked up with a milkshake for your first appearance :D

🤪

Advertisement